Benjamin Services offers professional and reliable construction management administrative services, custom-tailored to meet your specific needs. We understand MWBE compliance and quality
control and work with you to craft a solution that is right for your project.
We specialize in commercial construction projects, establishing and monitoring administrative procedures for projects and ensuring that all procedures conform to the guidelines established by the
client and project owner.
We provide the following services:
Project Budgets and Forecasts
- Ensuring that projects run efficiently within a budget; evaluate and revise budget plan as needed and provide project analysis and performance reports.
Purchase Orders and Billing
- Process subcontractor contracts and vendor purchase orders and review required documentation for accuracy, completeness and timeliness
- Process invoices and compile monthly billings
Liaison and Change Management
- Process requests for information
- Interface between subcontractors and architects to ensure that timely responses are received from the architect and accurately conveyed to the subcontractors
- Interface with subcontractors and architect to obtain timely approval of submittals and shop drawings
- Interface between the architects, owners and subcontractors on all design changes related to the projects
- Obtain and verify estimates for changes from subcontractors
- Obtain approvals from the architects and owners
- Develop, monitor, and maintain procedures for handling submittals on the project
- Receive and review submittals for compliance with contract
- Develop, monitor and maintain procedures for dealing with change management on the projects
We would be happy to provide you with more details about our company and what we can do for you. Contact us at 607.745.0329 or use our contact form.